VOLVO+ Development Story (6), sample back

In IC design house, "sample back" means the IC is manufactured from the fab and packaged. This also means starting of high intense verification work. Every time, I would look the IC carefully. Watch its silk print, check size, big or small. The IC carries the team's wisdom and effort

----

My PCB is manufactured by JLCPCB, the PCB sample backed on 2019/5E. This is the "sample back" event for VOLVO+










I studied the way to solder 48QFP in youtube, and practiced (destroyed) several CPUs. After several rounds of trial, I finally assembled a PCB with all components. Burn the FW and test it on the car. The tailgate closed as expected

I made it !


I'm engineer, I make product with profession, and I'm proud of creation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OBD-II and ELM327 (1)

OBD-II and ELM327 (3), try to decode CAN package recorded by ELM327

OBD-II and ELM327 (2), the underlying interface of ELM327